H.V.D.C. Transmission

M.E. Semester-2

Course- High Voltage D.C. Transmission

Comments

  1. Respected Dr. Kunal A Bhatt sir

    this is not such a professional platform to share the Syllabus, Teaching Material, Mid-Semester Exam papers and Lab Manual.

    blog does not deserve this.

    but its a good to such 04 important factors and/or materials on one digital platform of a particular own subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also in Lab Manual

    the same Mid sem exam question paper link is pasted by you.

    kindly concern it and paste and/or provide the proper link of Lab Manual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected Dr. Kunal A Bhatt sir

    your prepared Teaching material is fantastic as per syllabus.. that I don't studied yet in details but I believe that you prepared it as per syllabus flow of 622 power-point slides .pdf format.

    in case of teaching material....

    the NPTEL and other book authors and/or publishers blame or condemned on you that you use their content?? sir as I know you don't deserve for this blame or condemned ...!!!!

    I also do the same and/or some advanced thing during online teaching in the COVID-19 pandemic era.... and that time rather than completing course, my main motive that Students have to clear the concept of the topic as easy way as much possible..!!! but at that time, the others professional questions my methods and say that "You(me) not deserve for this job??!!"

    So, I don't want that anybody can again raise the same questions that.... "You(me) not deserve for this job??!!" in the matter of minor/major copy-paste and/or plagiarism.


    Again I say, teaching material is very fantastic to take online/offline lecture.

    but again think over my points regarding this matter.

    Jay Hind
    Jay Bharat
    Vandemataram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In case of Bulk Power transfer, Electricity is still Holding the Position of Master Key in 21st Century. By Dr. K.A.Bhatt, Prof. (Dr.) K. P. Badgujar, Prof. (Dr.) M.C.Chudasama